TRUE CONCORD VOICES & ORCHESTRA TICKET POLICIES
When you purchase a ticket through our site, your browser will redirect you to the True Concord Voices & Orchestra retail center. Our ticketing center is fully encrypted and offers the highest level of security available online today.
You can purchase tickets HERE, by calling us 520.401.2651, or emailing email@example.com. We accept Visa, Master Card, American Express and Discover.
- Dates, repertoire and venues are subject to change.
- Tickets will be mailed to the address on record unless otherwise noted.
- Tickets purchased less than two weeks prior to the concert will be emailed or placed in Will Call.
- Students (full-time, with valid ID) are admitted to True Concord Voices & Orchestra concerts for $5 at the door.
- Doors will open 45 minutes prior to each performance.
- A recorded pre-concert talk will be available online within the weeks leading up to the performance about the featured program. You will receive links to the pre-concert talk in emails leading up to the performance, the link will also be available in your program.
- Purchasers of Reserved Subscriptions will be contacted by the True Concord Voices & Orchestra staff to select their preferred seating for each performance.
- True Concord Voices & Orchestra is happy to accommodate ticket exchanges, when possible.
- Customers seeking exchanges must notify the True Concord Voices & Orchestra office at least 24 hours prior to the concert they are scheduled to attend. The office staff can be reached by calling 520.401.2651.
- If you have a ticket but are unable to attend a performance, you may convert the ticket to a tax-deductible donation to free up the seat for another patron. Please contact True Concord staff prior to the performance to do this.
- We are unable to exchange tickets for sold-out performances.